You get to work, switch on your computer and open your emails.
Today is like most days but for some reason, you can't find the motivation to get yourself going.
This lack of motivation could be what is holding your sales growth back.
We've all been there. Sometimes it just requires a little inspiration to give you that kick you need to crush the day.
To help, I compiled some of my favourite quotes to inspire you and push you towards your sales growth goals.
Why not share your favourite sales growth quote on social media and help inspire others today?
The Best Quotes to Inspire Your Sales Growth Success
1. “Approach Each Customer With The Idea Of Helping Him Or Her To Solve A Problem Or Achieve A Goal, Not Of Selling A Product Or Service.”
2. “If You Are Not Taking Care Of Your Customer, Your Competitor Will.”
3. “To Build A Long-Term, Successful Enterprise, When You Don’t Close A Sale, Open A Relationship.”
4. "Become the person who would attract the results you seek.”
5. "What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle, and giving 110% all the time."
6. “I have never worked a day in my life without selling. If I believe in something, I sell it, and I sell it hard.”
7. “All things being equal, people will do business with, and refer business to, those people they know, like, and trust.”
8. “Don’t sell life insurance. Sell what life insurance can do.”
9. “The key to mastering any kind of sales is switching statements about you – how great you are, and what you do – to statements about them.”
10. “Take care of the minutes and the hours will take care of themselves.”
11. “Ninety percent of selling is conviction and 10 percent is persuasion.”
12. “If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.”
13. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but they don’t quit.”
14. “Dream Big! There Are No Limitations To How Good You Can Become Or How High You Can Rise Except The Limits You Put On Yourself.”
15. “Sales Are Contingent Upon The Attitude Of The Salesman – Not The Attitude Of The Prospect.”
W. Clement Stone
16. “Nothing Is Particularly Hard If You Divide It Into Small Jobs.”
17. "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
18. "The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus."
19. “It is not your customer’s job to remember you. It is your obligation and responsibility to make sure they don’t have the chance to forget you.”
20. “A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.”
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
21. “You have to drop your sales mentality and start working with your prospects as if they’ve already hired you.”
22. “Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, ‘Make me feel important.’ Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.”
Mary Kay Ash
Ready to crush the day now?
Hopefully these quotes got you pumped to go out and crush the day. It's time to meet those sales growth targets.
Thank you for reading my blog post. I really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day!